...I can do this.
I spent the day at the coffee shop and found two perspective jobs.
INTEL in Vietnam and a LINKEDIN in Mountain View.
I can't stay home anymore. If I get any job, I'm moving out. Using that money that I earn and growing up.
2007... I partied a lot and transitioned well
2008... I partied a lot and got kicked in the balls
2009... let's grow up and THEN party a lot. What do you think? Sounds good.
==
Grad School? Just another idea, but I don't have enough passion. There is NO fire in my eyes when I say.. I want to be a psychologist or social worker.
But there is FIRE in my eyes when I say: I want to MOVE OUT!!
What do I want in life?
To move out. To buy a new computer. To buy a new car, a JEEP to be specific. Yeah... Those are my dreams as of now.
I think that's what I need to be happy. Yes. To be less clingy on my parents and more CHINGY. MORE CHINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SAID MORE CHINGY!
Monday, January 5, 2009
If I Really Try...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
why do you want to move out so bad? i swear if i had freedom at home, i would never move out. maybe you should apply to go overseas and teach...do you really want to move and live in vietnam? you and vietnam! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpMYNxkCsFg
"I like them black, white, puerto ricon, or haitian/like japanese, chinese, or even asian"
even ASIAN!
you a balla!
you can do anything if you put your mind to it, i believe in you!
Post a Comment