Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coined Terms

I like coining terms. Makes me feel clever. These are the terms I've coined for the community, but I'm sure others have used them too without knowing their origin. HAHA!

Power Gay - Gay person with large leadership role on campus, in politics or in general (lots of influence)
Evan Low is such a power gay being Campbell's Elected Official

Registered Gay - Gay person on downelink or gay.com or dlist or adam4adam or whatever sites and is found easily with one click.
New Gay - Gay person who is inexperienced sexually, regarding the community or relationships.
He's such an unregistered new gay. WOW!

Gay for Play - A Gay person who isn't a part of the community. They just love cock. These are your craigslist friends. Gay is not an identity, gay is what you like to do in bed. Very closeted and with lots of straight friends.

Kragen Voice - When you use a lower register in your voice at work, with your straight friends or while buying car parts at Kragen Auto Parts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kragen Voice cracked me up!!!!!!!! LOL

dannie said...

hahah kragen voice is my favorite :]

thwany said...

i'm assuming Kragen is some west coast store? i don't know what it is but it's still funny.

Rox said...

Gosh, I do the Kragen Voice. XD

Marshawn Maykin said...

your blog brightens up my day and makes me laugh. thanks.