When's the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
Disaster Movie... because Not Another Teen Movie was so good, I was hopeful
Are any of your texts in your inbox locked and why?
Yes about 100 of my favorite texts from my lovers, haters and mom
Is there that one guy/girl that you'll always consider a best friend?
yes. this blog.
How many cell phones have you had in your life?
9. Drowned, stolen, smashed, lost, dysfunctional
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
Szeto and I on the Ski lift eating our home made smashed and frozen sandwiches in a blizzard.
When was the last time you were told you were cute?
=/ a couple of months ago
Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
No.. coughing. And that would be weird.
Any summer plans for 2009?
Go to another country with either my cousin or Christine
The last song you heard?
Chasing Pavement by Adele
How long can you go with out your phone?
1 week. I've tested how insane I got. The 7th day was the worst
Are you missing someone?
Yes, wondering if they miss me back
If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
1. Back to the 90's to tell my folks not to sell their house until 2006. (They bought the house for 150 K. They would have sold for 500K)
2. Back to Berkeley to change my degree to Psychology
3. And back to high school/college to relive it.
Have you ever quoted a line from a movie?
All the time. I bleed pop culture... KEN LEEEEEE!!!
Did anything special happen today?
A Dayquil got lodged in my throat
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yes. I do.
What will you do tomorrow?
Going to Community College
What's the last thing you bought?
The BEST Japanese Buffet for 10.50 at Mizu's in Sacramento!
Have you ever told someone to their face that they were ugly?
Yeah. And they said it back to me at the exact same time. (think about this one.. it's a riddle)
Last time you felt bad about something?
When I made MoAny feel guilty for not planning on going to Ski trip when I should let him be. It is, what it is.
Do you think love affects the way you go on with life?
I try hard not to let it. I think I'm succeeding at creating a nice strong facade.
Biggest annoyance right now?
When people say.. "that's so Asian" when someone is thrifty, clean or not wasteful.
ITS FUCKING ANNOYING!!! Especially when ASIAN people say it. So.. what?! You're not Asian!? Being cheap, putting plastic on your furniture and eating everything on your plate has NOTHING to do with being Asian. OTHER RACES DO IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would make sense if someone said, "You're celebrating Chinese New Year!? That's SO ASIAN!" That would be okay.
Have you spoke to your mother today?
Yes, I asked her if I could eat the pizza in the fridge.
Are you too forgiving?
Yes. But I still hold silent grudges... and then 10 minutes later I forget.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yes, the person who is reading my blog. Thank you.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Because I'm Sick and Bored
Labels:
interesting,
XCIX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
were talking to a mirror? according to the riddle. you're mean to yourself =P get well soon!
haha. sorry. i must have annoyed you when i told you that forcing all that food down your throat was really asian.
noooo Michelle, I will always love you.
good! you better!
god. this post is so asian.
seriously, people need to get over that "that's so asian" bullshit. people are people, no matter what race they are.
Post a Comment