Tuesday, January 27, 2009

500TH POST!!


Believe it or not (including my 25 unpublished entries) this is my 500TH POST!

Thanks for reading guys!

==

Today I feel sexy. I have this sexy raspy voice and my hair is looking awesome. If only others were around to appreciate it with me.

==

I have interesting taste in guys.

I like guys who look interesting.

Maybe that's why I'm intrigued by mixed folks.

But in addition to all of that, I've discovered that I'm attracted to everything that has to do with the mouth: smile and voice.

I was watching this dude's youtube video and instantly found him adorable because of the way he talked.

So, Downelink has this "Secret Crush Game" thing where you have 5 guesses to guess who has a crush on you. I, of course, have never gotten a secret crush notification, but I did send one to the youtube guy. And.. he figured me out with in 5 guesses. Fuck.

How embarrassing. I also commented on his youtube video- can we say aggressive?

I also like guys with average bodies and who are a little bit self conscious. I like hearing them talk (with their sexy voice) about all the things they think are wrong with them so that I can make them feel better. And guys with average bodies don't parade shirtless... I like that. Because their body is mine to see and their unique facial features are mine to appreciate.

Wow.. I really AM weird.

==

I showed the picture of the YouTube guy to some friends and they said, "Oooo, He's Okay.. He's not UGLY!"

huh,.....

Which makes me feel better. I'd rather not be universally attractive and I wouldn't want to date a universally attractive guy. Some say I appreciate inner beauty... but actually, I'm just selfish.

4 comments:

thwany said...

i love humility in a guy. physically, there's something about a guy's big adams apple that drives me wild.

dannie said...

i like unconventionally cute guys too!! it makes them all the more special. i wonder who this youtube guy is. maybe i have a crush on him too...just MAYBE.

CONGRATS on your 500th post whooo

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?