My hair was getting a bit too long.... and I continued to not get hit on. If I pulled my bangs straight down they would cover my eyes and most of my nose. I think it was the longest I've had bangs. I was happy that I finally achieved THICK bangs after months of growing it out because my large Vietnamese forehead can cover all of California if flattened. Though I love my hair in a beanie, it only looked good from one angle and I felt like it was 2010 and I needed something clean.
After the cut, there was enough hair on the floor to make a cat.
Before and After. That's a lot of face.
.jpg)
I call this hairchive, the Maddox Pitt. I have a patch of hair in the back similar to Maddox.
I love kids with Mohawks. I saw a few at the mall.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
That's a lot of Face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's only a month of growth??
I want to try the thick bang look, but have never been successful with long(er) hair. But it's ridiculously cold in Chicago, and at the very least my forehead would be warmer lol
@Best Fiction a few months.. more like half a year. LOL!
Try it! But it helps to own some clippers so that you can clean the sides so the "ugly stage" isn't too bad.
Post a Comment