So I've been flirting with this guy on Grindr and I'm not rushing to meet him or anything. He tells me that he's going jogging with a friend in Silverlake. Cool.
An hour later I get a message from this random dude. I ask him what he was up to and he said he was going jogging with a friend. I asked, "in Silverlake?" He responded, "yes."
I confirmed that the two Grindr folks were friends. *close application*
==
I've lost all my playlists transferring my itunes and of course IMEEM. But the one playlist that I've managed to preserve is titled, "Songs About Boys." It's a collection of songs that remind me of particular boys in my life. Most of these songs give me tingles .... and I have moments where I feel like they are next to me. As I listened to that playlist on my drive home I began to miss them.
This is a familiar feeling- vulnerability? Is this what I have to endure? Fucking shit.
I don't like this... I honestly wish that I had a company event tonight or some other distraction and I nearly hit my head jumping for joy when Ern came home.
Anyway. I enjoy this kids voice. I forgot that I had a thing for voices. Thanks for reminding me Mony.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Songs About Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fuck myspace!!!! why they had to buy imeem, I feel like myspace is that bitter black sheep who is jealous of other people, if they can't be the number 1 social network, then nobody else can. So they go and ruin our music and playlist!!! >(
try this site: http://listen.grooveshark.com/
it's the new imeem!! very easy breezy, search & listen!
Post a Comment