I love it when Ern walks into my room and lays on my bed and unravels his thoughts of the day.
It's probably my favorite moment in LA.
We exchange stories and frustrations, offer insights and humor. Songs and judgments. Cant ask for anything more.
The other day I told him the story below ...
One of my coworkers started to talk about penises. She asked me if I knew what the average penis size was and I responded, "5 to 6 inches."
"REALLY!?!?" she exclaimed
"Yeah well... there are a lot of people in this world"
"6 is HUGE!!!!!"
I was taken back. I thought her "really" was a reaction of how small the average penis was... at that point I realized that I watch too much porn.
Ern offered insight- that men are obsessed with size. And that if you show a women a penis... she would react OH a penis... maybe on average? I really don't know what goes on in a woman's mind. Scared to know.
It's also nice to be out at work. I am very myself during the majority of the hours of the weekday.
==
Tired. I whispered to my right hand, "lets just cuddle tonight."
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Wednesday Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Average is just fine. I also want to say I really enjoy these little anecdotes of yours.
~A
PS: The last line was a killer.
most women online react the opposite way. most ppl react as if anything less than 9 inches is tiny online (and ppl's penis sizes all of a sudden get bigger online too :P)
the funny thing is for most girls anything past 7-8 inches means you're hitting a wall. so it must be some biiiig or really slutty girls talking or sth :P
Post a Comment