Lots of things went down in December. East coast trip, Christmas parties... here are some remnant pictures I've been meaning to upload.
Crazy Aunt Doris returns.... I AMUSE myself so much. God, I'm so hot.
Relaxing in Echo Park with xtine.
Gossip girls Dim Sum breakfast with the bitches... except MoAny, I hate u.
Endless delicious Korean food- Bossam, Noodle Salad and Seafood Pancake. It's interesting how I could identify it as Korean immediately.
Work fun- As a prank, the team put a huge Christmas Tree in someone's cube. Other pranks involve turning another cube into a night club, completely gift wrapping someone's cube include their monitor, chair, pens and an office into farmville (complete with that hot airballon, animals and trees with apples?) And those are my coworkers being fierce.
Hairchive: Horse Hair. Check out that Mane and those crazy cowlicks!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
December 2009 Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment