Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bye bye Michael



Michael (guy in center) got a promotion and relocated to somewhere in middle America. He took the whole living room with him as the furniture was all his.

It's sad how friends come and go and I didn't really get a chance to get to know him. He was really chill, really caring and I regret not accepting some of his invitations to go out.

He and I shared the same birthday and I always called him dad because he fixed things around the house and had lots of tools. GRUNT






Impromptu good bye Dim Sum. :D
=-=

Though we have this fabulous couch surfer who is Ethnically Turkish, Nationally German. He's taking us out to Club Nur tonight to scope out the beautiful hairy Middle Eastern men of LA.

The couch surfer is fabulous... talked about how casual sex in Germany is so easy. That if he was horny he could probably find someone within 2 hours. In the US, folks are too scared to meet up... more prude, "I guess that makes sex more special... i guess."

Funny perspective as I didn't imagine the US to be so conservative... but I guess in comparison, we really are.


I'll let you know how that Club Nur goes.... :D

3 comments:

thwany said...

have fun at da' club. and new roommates = new adventures!

Anonymous said...

ugh. without dressing it up, he sounds like a slut

Anonymous said...

not that there's anything wrong with sluts..use a condom kids!!