Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Troubled - Flow of Thoughts... Pardon Me.

This week I've been having trouble sleeping.
I find myself doing Sudoku or learning vocabulary before I can drift off when usually it takes me nothing at all. BTW, I really hate it when I mess up Sudoku. How do you even fix that?!

My dreams are conflicted.
Yelling at my dad, being jealous, getting lost, traveling, hungry. I close my eyes to dream of something better, but dreams during the mornings are usually worse... and my rapid eye movement quickens.

==

Michelle suggested that I go on a couple of dates so that I have something to write about since lately I have been dry. I haven't been thinking... i have discovered: nihilism.

And it shows in my sloppy appearance. What's happening to me?

==

I feel tragic: the cut on my nose is the cherry to top my scarred body. I am undesirable. But who am I to complain? I am not a burn victim.

==

I don't know what makes me happy anymore. I guess people used to make me feel happy, but in a way, I feel abandoned. And the venture to meet new people that cared for me just the same I would consider a major fail.

==

It is HARD to meet new people.

So if I were to get up and leave right now. It would be okay, but where?

==

During Watchmen, I wanted to yell, "AWW SHIT, HE's GOING CHRIS BROWN ON HER ASS!" When the Comedian was beating up on a female superhero. Cuz if you're going to shout in the theatre, you have to sound ghetto. I know everyone was thinkin' it. But.. it's too soon?

==

I enjoy a fellow blogger's video on insecurities.



Stripped and vulnerable. But pleasantly attractive, not just cuz I think he's cute, but because I know more about him than a lot of my friends I interact with on a regular basis.

I think that's so attractive. I think insecurities make you human. I hate cockiness, narcissism. Hide your insecurities to strangers, yes. But don't be afraid to reveal yourself to the right people. I think I hide my insecurities very well (at least to those who don't read my blog), but I wouldn't mind sharing them with someone who cared... with someone who asked.

I think that I love insecure boys who aren't afraid to share what they are hiding. I feel like they they don't mind letting you get close to them; in a way I find them stronger than confident boys who burying their insecurities so deep that their attractiveness only exists superficially: looks, intelligence, success. And it takes consistent prying to find out who they really are- good or bad.

I wrote about this before, but he put it in better words.. in his underwear.

2 comments:

Luuworld said...

i completely agree. insecurites and flaws are nice. i don't think "perfect" guys are sexy.

dannie said...

insecurities make them human and vulnerable something we all can relate to so thats more attractive and appealing than cocky and narcism which is so.....un-natural.