Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luck of the Irish...

How many of ya'll celebrate Saint Patrick's Day?
I drove to the Dollar Store to find some accessories and they were WIPED OUT. WTF!?

No matter, Caitlin and I dressed green and found ourselves at a Steve's Green in Mountain View. It was very white and hetero! Woot!

And we got in free with a used wrist band and gum. "Just act cool" and we walked passed security. Sweet! (It wasn't our idea... this drunk dude offered the band. We would have been fools to say no.)

I even got into an Irish Brawl after my Irish Car Bomb. Sort of.

This 6'3 white dude asked the girls in our group to dance. They refused. He responded by grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently side to side to some strange off beat in his head. I was so startled and he held me so tight. In other situations I would have dropped it like it's hot... but playing gay on Irish Day is not okay.

One of the girls touched his arm and said, "that's enough" and he backed off. I cowered under Caitlin. I'm used to protecting my girls... but man... I was useless!

==

I love going to different kinds of clubs.

I love going to ghetto clubs where there are songs that tell you how to dance... like THE STANKY LEG! Shiiiit. I LOVE THE STANKY LEG! It's almost as good as walking it out or the Harlem shake or the chicken noodle SOUP or the CRANK THAT. I fucking eat that shit up.


Or Clubs that play Americanized versions of cultural music.
I would be doing lots of body rolls. Pet the dog.. screw in the light bulb... pet the dog screw in the light bulb!



Or even REALLY gay Clubs (maybe)... with terrible redundant musical beats and sex spilled on the floor. (As long as I'm drunk and with Mr.HighEnergyMusic... who I haven't seen since... last time.)


I definitely need to check out the ElectroPOP scene with my cousin Jessica. And then Club Papi... some Latin boyz with Joe. I love all the flavors. Let's go.. let's go... LET'S GO!

==
I was seriously pumped after taking an awesome hip-hip class at Bally's (I pronounce it Balley's cuz I'm an idiot). The teacher girl was cute and groovy!. More chest pops!

Bally's is so superior.

2 comments:

thwany said...

omg i hate bars like that because of pricks like him. breeders are dumb.

dannie said...

i can't drink anymoreeeee