Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Bump & the Bang

There's something in your eye.
Oh, ... Judgment.

Right, but some are more vocal about it. Yesterday, at SmokeEaters (formerly Cluck-U) by San Jose State I couldn't help but notice the plethora of skinny jean, flashy-t Urban-Ghetto Filipino boys and Amy Winehouse, slutty Vietnamese Girls. So... of course for half off chicken wings Tuesdays.



I call this. the BUMP and the BANG. I didn't realize so much hairspray was involved to go out and get chicken. God, I didn't have my camera.. and I was dying. I'll be sure to repost with some authentic images.

I love the cute Asian thick side bang with some highlights... but all of a sudden these bumps started to appear on girls' heads. Some of these bumps were HUGE! it made me suspect that they were hiding pot or multiple BUMPIT products!

Dude, what if one of those things fell into the Chicken Wings!?! "Girl, your BUMP fell out!"

Oh golly, so many bumps and bangs.. I couldn't get over it.

Nice bump gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. It's the AZN thing to do.

1 comment:

dannie said...

bump bump bang! lol