While Carl talks about Racial Labels, I'm going to talk about Pubes.
Muff Maddness
One of my blog readers asked me for advice on shaving his balls.
Apparently he hasn't shaven his face before either so taking a blade to the sensitives does sound horrifying.
Asians.. or rather folks in general need to control that madness. My friend said he doesn't like it clean shaven cuz it looks child-like and he feels like a pedophile looking at it. I concur.
Some hair is nice, but when it's like Medusa's snake hair slithering all over the place, we've got a problem. If you watch Asian porn from Asia there are some problems: the goggles, the pixelated penis, the whining (my friend has to turn off the sound cuz it's so ugly) and the uncontrolled pubes!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously guys... hot date = cologne, nice shirt and shaved balls. Especially when the hairs get longer than your penis =X. Like a mushroom in a brush of grass.... no oral for you.
I wish I had curlier pubes that stay close to my body, but no.. i have the same type of hair that's on my head so with some pomade I can make my penis look emo. OMG. I'M SO KIDDING.
My advice to you - shave the balls, shaft, taint, butt hole in the shower with body soap. DO NOT ATTEMPT Shaving cream, good lord. And then trim the rest slowly with scissors by pulling it from your body and trimming examining the perfered length. Play barber for a day. It's fun. And if you fuck up. Whatever, it grows back hella fast. If you cut yourself... then.. call your mom.
==
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
You Can Braid that Shit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol gross but such a useful post. shave that shit, at least trim it, so there's no hide and seek going on. A plus for trimming makes your junk look bigger too :]
And what's the best way to bend over to see your butt hole without slipping on the soap? I mean... you didn't mention a mirror, so I can only conclude you've mastered some form. =P
LOL i literally laughed out loud. i am sitting at the union at school, catching on you blog since i have no internet at home. only you can say make your penis look emo and i would laugh. <3
Post a Comment