Monday, March 30, 2009

The Beginning of March

Oh March.
So... yeah. I'm a comfortable bum. Fuck.
But at least I'm no longer depressed. This month I got to do a lot of things for free thanks to my love Caitlin. Sorry for bombarding you with pictures and stories, but I wanted to get March out of the way before I started my productive April.

March 7: Sandy in Town
MmMMm Banh Xeo, this was absolutely the best I've ever had. I think it's because Sandy's Aunt is from the region of origin!


March 7: Sake Bomb Night at Aarons!
What's next aaron!? Edward Fortyhands Night?!


I don't know how to be a Top Model. Wow. Huan can really make his waist modely.


Sandy is a stoplight. Get it?! Ooo.. Ignia High school picture.. shit.. Photobomber!!!


Once again, the gays have to "dance" off their alcohol.

March 16: Warriors Game
It'd like to remind you that I enjoy watching sports.. cough.

With good company!

Chocolate Sushi Buffet

Classy, delicious, worth it! Good call Carl!

March 17: Saint Patrick's Day
I forgot my camera. When my friend lent me hers, I felt at peace. I AM a camerawhore.

Carl's hot girls, my hot girl.. makes us.. out numbered. Shit, need to re think this. Oo.. horizontal stripes enhancing the tummy, no good.

And there's Suegol running from creepy straight men attacking her butt from behind with their thrusting hips. RUN GIRL!

March 19: Sharks Game!

Caitlin and I got lost walking to the Arena, but we found a cute bar and it was pure VICTORY when we got there.


Everyone was in turquoise! Hockey is so violent, but exciting. And we got an autograph!

March 20: Mongolian Lunch with Diana,

"If it don't taste good, it's you're own damn fault." Mongolian BBQ is a conundrum.

March 20: Exploratorium & ISA Concert with Darnell
Aww, these dogs were walking themselves!


Darnell is my first downelink friend... somehow.



I keep trying to be couture, but it's just ugly. The explOritorium is a fun place.

2 comments:

Luuworld said...

looks like you have a lot of fun. keep up the good work! ps. that banh xeo made my mouth water...

Kitoshi said...

omg you went to ISA >.< Jealous.. >.<