Monday, March 30, 2009

The End of March

March 23: Day with Damien
Damien took me on this romantic hike up Alum Rock... where I learned to appreciate nature and the smell of sulfur. Apparently this place was a hot spot for natural spring baths because of the minerals that would just pour down the mountain.

Though.. it smelled like fart when you got too close.


I love to spend one-on-one time with people. Get to know them, understand their life. You learn a lot from others. We drove back listening to classical music. It was very calming, I didn't realize how much he loved nature, silence and reflection.

Damien is a Vegetarian. So we had Vegetarian Vietnamese food at Tofoo Com Chay on Santa Clara. YUM! It tasted like meat.. but with out the meat.


And a silly awkward posed picture at Yogurt paradise.



Damien wanted to be more spontaneous... so.. Hunter's HAHA!
Dollar drinks between 10-11 on Mondays. Why not?
Rayo owes me 20 bucks.. so bought me some drinks... lol, that works, I guess.



Dollar drinks means the bartender has to make a lot at a time. "Yes, I'd like 18 rum and cokes, thank you."


BTW... This is my horse face. It happens when I chew gum while taking pictures. Yeah.. very cute.



Look at ThE and Damien trying to fuck the camera with their facial expression while everyone else is goofy. Carl also LOVES to rape the camera apparently. But NO ONE can fuck the camera like MoAny... god so much LOVE making.

I bought a bag of Fritos from 7-11 and filled it with Nacho Cheese... muahahahaha. Dollar goodness.

March 23: Home Made Pepper Jack Sticks!

Thank goodness for Aaron's deep fryer! That Cheese On A Stick at the Mall was getting expensive! Next, let's make some Lumpias!
I LOVE CHEESE!

1 comment:

xb said...

I would hit the "Like" button on this one too... mostly because I LOVE cheese... and deep fried anything.