Friday, March 20, 2009

Me = Zero

I like it when I can feel their heart race when I cuddle with boys.
I would like to makeout because you have a lip ring and I want to see how that works.

Would things get caught? What if I had braces?

I don't want to make the first move because I'd feel sleazy...
"I should go." Plus slow movements = "Hurry the FUCK up and make the move on me already."

This is such a game. Me = Zero

==

There is ONLY so much you can have together at 19.

I know what I was like when I was 19.

==

The forbidden fruit boy is back in town and I can only think of him sexually. Our conversations are sexual... even though he is a bad bad man.

I guess when you meet new people, you assign them roles... and lately I've been handing out intimate friend cards because I guess that's what "I'm looking for."

1 comment:

dannie said...

i like cuddling too, it's nice and intimate.