Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revoked Membership


March Dragon 2009.
My club friends all seemed tired. My Dragon Hellos were jaded and robotic... a lot of folks didn't recognize me because my hair is longer and I was wearing my fake glasses.

And no one really cared that I haven't been there in a while... I began to realize that my presence at Dragon doesn't really matter much.

Yes. Membership has been revoked. So I sat alone for a while surveying people walking around.

Ah yes, there's so and so.. they've been dating for so and so months... we were never introduced, I like it that way. I don't want to HAVE to say hello to them when I see them, but I can pull up their downelink profile if I need to reference them.

Ah yes, there's so and so.. very drunk as usual and of course his designated driver... oh shit he just fell.

Ah yes, there's so and so... surrounded by white guys.. strange. I guess he likes white guys.

Ah yes... blah blah blah. My sober ass was so bored. My sober ass needs not to return here for a while.

*No pictures taken*

I used to be SO excited about coming here.

==

Today I texted a friend I saw at Dragon
Me - Did you have fun at dragon? It was nice seeing you.
Slutty Friend - I did! I'm sorry, who is this? (I decided to fuck with him.)
Me - I HATE it when I hook up with guys and they forget to save my number!
Slutty Friend - Shoot, I'm really sorry. But I really want to know your name. (OMG. Are you serious?!)
Me - It's okay. You weren't that good anyway
Slutty Friend - Ohh. Well, have a good weekend then.

I decided to call him. I cleared my throat and used my Kragen Voice.

Me - HI! I just wanted to say I was kidding, you were actually really good.
Slutty Friend - Really? I totally thought you were serious. (Noise in the background)
Me - Heh
Slutty Friend - Hey, I'm actually in LA. Can I call you tomorrow?
Me - Definitely. Call me tomorrow. *vocal wink*

I wonder how long I should do this. Ridiculous.

==

This is what Dragon recently put up on their walls.


I'm so embarrassed. Is this what gay Asian means? Yaoi? I don't think they have this shit in WeHo. Seriously.

And look at the extension cord. Reminds me of my Berkeley apartment.

3 comments:

dannie said...

my gosh what is happeneing to dragon. whatever it sucks there

thwany said...

wow, you're slutty friend is actually a slutty friend if that's how your conversation went down haha.

Anonymous said...

LOL you CAN'T revoke your membership! You were suppose to take me gay clubbing. sad face.