I came home and I felt like I was at Grand Century Mall. Dang, who the fuck parks like that? My Drive way was full and so was the edge of the court because my parents' friends had perpendicularly parked in a court. Vietnamese magic?
Anyway.
I opened to the door to find my folks parents playing a Questions only, Scenes from a Hat and Props... party games inspired by Whose Line is it Anyway that my dad insisted his friends to play in Vietnamese.
Everyone was as red as the wine they were drinking. 10 couples for dinner, potluck style. Goodness. And the laughter could be heard down the street.
My parents are ridiculous. Remember when my mom texted me?
==
Heh, they're pretty cool. Don't you think?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My Party Games Genes Came from my Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i LOVE that old photo of your parents. can't you just look at them in that photo and imagine hanging out with them now? all our parents were once as young as us with the same issues, just in a different time.
what fun folks you have :)
Post a Comment