Sunday, March 8, 2009

Distracting Blue Penis


Watchmen.

It was too long. Fight scenes were great, blue penis swaying in the wind was VERY DISTRACTING.

One of the watchmen shoots a pregnant Vietnamese women.

I felt like I was watching three different movies because the movie was all over the place (which usually happens when you have more than one superhero/villain)

And a sex scene that was basically porn... sort of uncomfortable in the 2 hour and 45 minute movie.

Don't waste your money folks.

3 comments:

Jeff Wu said...

It's an okay movie. Took me a bit to really wrap my head around the real plot of the movie. I do agree the sex scenes were pretty much porn, esp the part when the blue man sticks his "finger" in her mouth.

Unknown said...

I disagree! The movie was awesome and strangely much better than the book.

~A

J said...

i read half of it before i went, and i didnt enjoy the movie until after it got past the parts i read. it was a good movie but i felt it wasnt dark enough. the datk knight was a lot darker and it was PG-13 this movie was just graphic