Or maybe just a lunch...
I guess, I'm taking what Seyron said to heart about dating. People take it too seriously. You date for fun and to get to know someone. You're not obligated to do anything afterward. In fact, he might even be straight, but that doesn't matter, I just want to do something special... you know? It's something playful that people do. And...people need to realize that dating doesn't mean hooking up or committing. It's just another form of social interaction that's necessary to our sanity.
I'm not usually like this, I assure you.
===================================================================
Diana said that I should change my "hairchives" to "Ode to Myself."
Well... here's a picture of me in an AX jacket that I was considering buying because Jen said it looked really nice on me. And you guys know I can't dress myself for shit. But it would be the most expensive piece of clothing I've ever purchased.
What do you think? Should I go back and get it?
I also tried on some jeans, but they were "crotch-high." No pictures.
Jen had a good laugh at me; pointing at my bulge.
Also, DJ Barney Frando sent me 7 CDs of his mixes as he promised! OMG!
2 comments:
Hii!
I seriously dig the jacket. tres sexy.
btw, are you going to CN?
latahs,
lisa :)
oooh date!! how fun. you should update us on that lol
the jacket seems to fit well, if you're willing to wait, it'll most likely go on sale, even thought it might not be whats in this season. at least you'll save some money.
Post a Comment