Thursday Night: Failed Shopping
I wanted to experience the madness on Black African American Friday
Monyrith, Huan, my cousin and I headed to the Great Mall that opened at midnight. We didn't even enter the parking lot and already we were accosted by rude people in their vehicles. People are crazy. Instead we went to Quickly's to get a snack. :D ThE and his boy met up with us a little later.
Diana pointed out that somebody missed being a part of student orgs. That somebody was me because I was planning the Christmas party as if it were some student sponsored event. LOL. Check out Sandy and My love child.
Friday Night: Benefit Concert
My family is impressive. Even though I doubted the event, they managed to fill Milano Night club with 500 Vietnamese people dancing to my family's rendition of CHACHA songs, Disco songs and of course Vietnamese songs. The event was for my Aunt who is in the last stage of cancer. She was a popular singer from Hawaii and in club Lido in San Jose. A famous Vietanmese Radio show guy tried to get in for free. My mom wouldn't let him in because he was so rude and cheap. So he's probably going to shit talk about the band. LOL. Geez. There's my dad rocking out! Maybe YOUR Vietnamese parents were there!
At 11, the cousins headed to VOODOO where they were playing underground hip hop. When we entered, there were ppl battling! OMG! It was tight. Mony and my cousin bar hopped and came back to find my other cousin hunched over. Security asked us to escort her out and she proclaimed that she loved me and that she just wanted me to be happy. After she threw up on my shoes, her boyfriend took her home and she woke up in the car at 6:30AM next to him because he couldn't get her out. Aww.
I think it's hot when straight guys are buddybuddy with each other. After, my cousin's boyfriend helped her in the car, his best friend kissed him on the cheek good-bye. My heart melted. Absolutely adorable. I called my cousin the next day to confirm his sexuality. "Oh they're just really good friends.. they're really comfortable with each other." That sort of affection makes me smile from ear to ear.
I came back to my family's event wasted. I showed pictures of my cousin drunk to her mom and I said... "Your Daughter's a MESS!" To this she responded, "OH MY GOD." I got a good laugh out of embarrassing my cousin. EVIL. I devoured what my mom was eating and spoke bad, gay broken Vietnamese to strangers while cleaning up the place.
-Caitlin's dad was our chauffeur
No comments:
Post a Comment