Friday, November 9, 2007

IMEEM

Hairchieve: The Bụi đời
When Michelle told me she was interested in listening to my playlists at work, I started to make a couple of playlists on my IMEEM account. My taste in music is interesting; I tend to like songs that remind me of people. I particularlly like my Saucy Black Girls that Make You Dance. And this one, from my last trip karaoking:

Some cool Videos I discovered while experiencing life with my eyes open:

And Since they won't let me embed: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hr4qySyt-Yk

Oh and here's a picture of me after a haircut with a razor. The style is "bụi đời" which means "dust of life" and is a colloquial expression used to refer to the street kids and hooligans of Vietnamese cities. NICE. Now I know what to tell my Vietnamese hairstylist. "Do you hab garfend?" No, but make me look like a hooigan from the streets of Vietnam!

2 comments:

dannie said...

oooh i like that haircut looks good bro.

xT. said...

thx for the website i'll check it out.
downe-mag was supposed to be like a web magazine for downe stuff. but idk anymore haha