Saturday, November 3, 2007

Be Inspired

Last night when I was hanging out with the boys cruising downelink, I ran across Tiggah's page.

I remember seeing this profile in the very beginning when I was first introduced to the website, I mean community, and noting how cute this thug couple was.



Then I discovered that they've been together for 6 years on Oct. 31 and now live together and are both amazing dancers in San Diego: Tiggah & Pooh.
Wow. After further investigation, I found a whole world of gay Asian bloggers, mostly from So Cal. And decided to compile a list of my favorites (some explicit) found on the right column of my blog. The first one is Tiggah's blog who's apparently been a source of "inspiration" for the entire downe community from the states to the Philippines.

I think it's important to read and learn and be inspired because everyday we're trying to figure out what we live for... and realizing that there are those in the same boat (or in a boat we aspire to be on) is comforting.

If you're NOT inspired by other gay asian guys then how about Britney?

God, you're SO gay: Britney Spear's Piece of Me. and lord, it's catchy!

2 comments:

TACTOLOGY said...

You seem like one happy downe boy! I'm glad to observe that there you are enjoying life as it is, and not by what it's suppose to be.

Like the rest, thank you for the link to my page. I will return that for yours.

Live it. Love it. Rock it!

--tactology

Anonymous said...

ERM *intrigued?* what's a downe boy?