According to this fast food report, here are a couple of things to watch out for when you have that fast food CRAVING based on a fat/calorie comparison chart.
"Healthiest Fast Food Items"
Burger: Burger King Whopper Jr.
Chicken Nuggets: Wendy's Chicken Nuggets
Chicken Sandwich: KFC Honey BBQ Snacker
Mozzarella Sticks: Sonic's Mozzarella Sticks
Bread: Little Ceasar's Crazy Bread
Pizza: Little Ceasars HOT and Ready
NOT too bad, I'm getting hungry already, but of course NOT eating fast food at all is healthiest.
Worst Places to Eat Overall:
Dairy Queen
Hardee's (WTF?)
YUCK.
When ever I have a craving I recite this mantra in my head:
"I KNOW WHAT IT TASTES LIKE, I DON'T NEED TO EAT IT. I KNOW WHAT IT..."
And it works! Most of the time. I have to say it every time I pass Cinnabon at the Mall.
Seyron sent me this list of things that "Men should Eat Everyday." Interesting!
Please visit the website for the REASONS!
1. Five handfuls of fruits and vegetables a day 
2. Fiber: artichokes, lima beans, soybeans, grapefruit, certain berries and whole grains
3. Folate: orange juice, spinach and other leafy green vegetables
4. Tomatoe Sauce
5. A Handful of Nuts: I like this one!
6. Baby Aspirin: I don't know about this one
7. Fish: tilapia, salmon, flounder, cod and mahi-mahi
8. Eight Glasses of Fluid
9. Red Wine
10. Coffee: WHAT!?! OKAY, Now I'm confused.
11. Milk or Vitamin D-Fortified Orange Juice: But then I'll fart all day... ORANGE JUICE!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Eating Right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh gosh seriously? we have to at ALL THAT? ew.
i love tilapia though its good.
Hardees are Carl Jr's on the other side of the country.
Post a Comment