Sunday, March 21, 2010

P90x




Five of my coworkers are doing p90x, that workout program as seen on tv. Everytime we miss one day we put a dollar into the loser jar.

On my 3rd day I see my body in a better shape. I slept shirtless because I didn't feel disgusting and I'm pretty impressed with the program. Yoga portion was killer and it's just hard to find time during the week to devote to my body.

I don't need to have abs. I just want to not have lumps of fat in random places. All the food goes straight to my butt and it's so hard to find flattering skinny jeans. Anyone know a good apple bottom skinny Jean brand?

:)

Smaller portions. I need to remind myself. P90x please assist the reshaping of my body.

Cheers to having a nice mid twenties body.

3 comments:

Luuworld said...

results after 3 days?! does this program involve drugs or surgery? if yes, sign me up!

Gauss Jordan said...

I have a couple of friends running through P90x, and they love it. I've got the DVDs now from one of them, and am about to start it.

Unfortunately I've been "about to start it" for a few months. I need someone to keep me honest!

fufu said...

lol way too fast to see the result! i wanna shape my body and trim the fat.... but have no extra money left for it now ><