Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Miss Him

"I Miss Him Chris..."

My friend recently got out of a seemingly casual relationship. He was the "other man"

==

Last night I dreamt that I was on some campus in some dorm room watching him sleep. He woke up and reached out both arms like a little child for me to sleep next to him. I swooped my arm underneath him and reach around him with my other arm. I am always the big spoon.

I squeezed tightly as he faced away from me. He smiled and our pinky fingers brushed. He smelled good, he felt good and we napped for two seconds.

I found myself on the streets picking up food? meeting a friend? getting some air? I held off on texting him because I knew he wouldn't respond and I returned to the dorm.

On the bed was a dry erase board with a note: "Miss you Chris."

==

I miss you too.
I'm not a robot after all.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

... for good measure? that's a sweet dream tho.

p said...

awwww!