Via Text Message
Letopho: I called you twice last night. No pick up. :[
Mom: Sorry, I was busy. Call me tonight.
Letopho: Going snowboarding. Have a great birthday.
Mom: Thanks, love you.
Gosh, the best way to reach mom to wish her a happy birthday is by text message.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Happy Birthday Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
same thing happened to me on my mom's birthday. haha.
Hah. At least your mom knows how to text message. I need to buy a pair of matching jitterbugs for my parents I think... My dad bought a blackberry for some reason, and can't see the screen, can't use the buttons, and *refuses* to use email or texting on it.
*sigh*
happy bday to your mom!!!!! so cute.
I'm in your country, Mr. letopho!! I asked a friend about Dragon and he said it's only on Fridays?! poo!
But I'm doing karaoke instead...
my mom can't even store a phone number in her phone, let alone text.
Post a Comment