Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abrupt Encounter

"I had fun, did you have a good time?"
"Yeahh.."

Boy leans in...
*OMG he's going in to kiss me*

Finally.

I was forgetting how kisses were initiated. Oh yeah, someone leans in. Got it.

==

I met a guy during the roller skating event that I had been eyeing (preemptive stalking.) His swag, his voice, his smile all were very attractive to me. I displayed obvious interest in him. The interest was returned. Considering how much innuendo was in our conversations after, I was prepared for a hook up/f-ck buddy.

But then he asked for a coffee date... which floored me. "That makes me happy," I responded.

Casual coffee date. Conversation about board games, swimming, scary movies, work...
And a short make out session in my bedroom until roommates came home...

:]

3 comments:

p said...

score!!!
celibate score!!! = double points!

ernasty said...

did i ruin it? FUCK.

ChungkingExpressions said...

hahah I apologize for being a cockblock =p