Gay at Work
"So Chris, who are you bringing to the Christmas party?"
"I don't know who to bring."
"Well, you could bring a girlfriend.... OR a boyfriend even"
I smiled. Apparently, I left the 12' rainbow flag hanging from my back pocket going to work.
Gay over the Phone
Yesterday I got a message from someone off downelink.
I was in a friendly mood so I chatted with him and immediately I could tell he was fobby.
He asked if we could talk on the phone and since he was from New York, I said sure.
His broken English was frankly awful, but he was nice. He taught me a couple of Vietnamese phrases and told me how lucky I was to be born here with a small family. He was only one year older than me, but had responsibilities like a middle aged man. He told me that when he moved, they couldn't even afford socks and it was snowing. He checked my privilege.
He told me that I sounded very very very American and I told him that he sounded very very very Vietnamese. I was amused. He said San Jose people can't be trusted, but I was different because I was pretty open. I mean, if you ask, I'll tell you.
It doesn't hurt to be friendly.
Gay Over GCHAT
Michelle asked me for my numbers... so I'll tell you.
I've kissed 4 straight guys.... (pecks, make out, drunk, games)
She asked for ALL my numbers... and I must say, it's larger than I would want, but lower than you think. I guess, I'm proud of that. Yay.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
This is a Story of My Obviously Gay Life that You Guys Find Amusing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol gay flag :]
Post a Comment