Christmas is on Tuesday and I am NOT ready.
I have NO gifts for my family
I have NO gift for my gays
Pictures were not ready so I could not send out Cards.
This weekend is a mess because all my high school friends and Tofu are coming to town and they all want to do different things on different schedules. And I want to maximize the short time I have.
I want to spend a meal with Tofu.
I want to go shopping with Aaron.
I want to wrap presents.
I want to make food for the Christmas party
I want to plan games for the party
I want to go night clubbing.. but which? or both?
-Dragon Friday? I already went two weeks ago.. but this week will be with different people.
-Pulse Saturday? Is anyone actually going? Maybe I should post on Downelink.
Who drives, where do I crash? Who Do I invite? (Cousins? Middle school friends?!)
AHHH!!!
Help me.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
The Holidays Stress Me OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment