This month has been very Merry, here are a couple of pictures from some outings.
San Jose Adventure with Seyron, Sally and Lyell
Seyron told me he was impressed that I don't let proximity be the defining factor for who I make friends with. Do I really? I think people pick and choose who they want to invest themselves to. They select people who they know will care about them and who will be there for them if they need them. And even if it's not always face to face, a friend through the phone should be enough. Right? He also told me I looked like a grandpa because my gut was sticking out of my track jacket.
Miwa's 21st Birthday
Apparently Miwa has lots of gay friends. I had nothing to do with this I swear.
Dragon: A Van Full of Kids
The first picture is from Bowling after Mony's company party. You can tell Monyrith dressed me. That night Mony was trying to teach me to smile with my eyes.... I just ended up looking ridiculous!
1 comment:
smiling with your eyes is easy with practice. just think happy thoughts :] practice in the mirror.
Post a Comment