I like my generation.
I stole this video from Irene:
===================================================================
My sweet Auntie bought me and my brother ITUNES gift cards. Sadly... I HATE ITUNES.
So... does anyone want to buy them off me?
$15 ITUNES
$25 ITUNES Videos

Bah!
===================================================================
Any Good Movies?
I found this website on "The Best 19 Movies You Didn't See" and I'm interested in a couple. Do you guys have any recommendations?
The Nines
Opened August 31st, 2007
Directed by John August
A troubled actor, a television show runner, and an acclaimed videogame designer find their lives intertwining in mysterious and unsettling ways.
Why it's Great: Although it's hard to suggest this as I wasn't too fond of it, I can't help but include it because of how unique it is. Ryan Reynolds is outstanding as three different people in three almost unrelated plots. If you end up catching this, I'm certain you'll find yourself drawn in to figuring out exactly what's going on as well as searching for all of John August's cartefully placed nuances. By the end you'll be a changed person for experiencing The Nines.
The Host
Opened March 9th, 2007
Directed by Bong Joon-ho
A monster emerges from Seoul's Han River and focuses its attention on attacking people.
Why it's Great: Subtitled or not, The Host is one of the most gripping films of the entire year. Forget about Cloverfield, this is what a monster movie should be - a huge slimy sea monster created by American ignorance that terrorizes Seoul. It's at times ridiculous, at others intensely scary but always entertaining. There is no other movie that redefined its genre the way The Host gave a makeover to the monster movie in '07.
I stole this video from Irene:
===================================================================
My sweet Auntie bought me and my brother ITUNES gift cards. Sadly... I HATE ITUNES.
So... does anyone want to buy them off me?
$15 ITUNES
$25 ITUNES Videos
Bah!
===================================================================
Any Good Movies?
I found this website on "The Best 19 Movies You Didn't See" and I'm interested in a couple. Do you guys have any recommendations?
The Nines

Opened August 31st, 2007
Directed by John August
A troubled actor, a television show runner, and an acclaimed videogame designer find their lives intertwining in mysterious and unsettling ways.
Why it's Great: Although it's hard to suggest this as I wasn't too fond of it, I can't help but include it because of how unique it is. Ryan Reynolds is outstanding as three different people in three almost unrelated plots. If you end up catching this, I'm certain you'll find yourself drawn in to figuring out exactly what's going on as well as searching for all of John August's cartefully placed nuances. By the end you'll be a changed person for experiencing The Nines.
The Host
Opened March 9th, 2007
Directed by Bong Joon-ho

A monster emerges from Seoul's Han River and focuses its attention on attacking people.
Why it's Great: Subtitled or not, The Host is one of the most gripping films of the entire year. Forget about Cloverfield, this is what a monster movie should be - a huge slimy sea monster created by American ignorance that terrorizes Seoul. It's at times ridiculous, at others intensely scary but always entertaining. There is no other movie that redefined its genre the way The Host gave a makeover to the monster movie in '07.
No comments:
Post a Comment