It's the 26th and I'm back in the office.
I'm ready to be productive because I left a couple of projects unfinished.
As I'm reading the 50 emails in my inbox I confirm with myself that I'm not passionate as I should be about this industry. I am surrounded by engineers who make me feel stupid and I can't grasp the basic material necessary to be a general sales guy for this high tech company... it's already been 5 months and being new is a tired excuse. Meanwhile the girl engineers and accountant are yelling at each other in Cantonese and I seriously want to take off my shoe and throw it at them. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD!? Cantonese IS a beautiful language, but good lord... not at 9AM after Christmas at 3000 decibels! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!AHHHH!!!!!!!!
-
edit
-
I just talked to my friend and he just got a job working for a homeless shelter in East Oakland. AH! My cousins told me about their friend who worked at as a marketer and then QUIT to be a waitress and bartendar! AND my other friend quit being a cousultant for KPMG to Teach for America! And I think... I'll probably do the same very soon. I need to enjoy my job, I can't be a robot. A bad robot still!
Oh.. I forgot to tell you about my company Christmas Party Adventures!
Monyrith, my date, captures the highlights in his blog. OMG so awkward.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Work the Day After Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i read the pre-edited version and
don't worry chris!
the google spiders caught your little confession. :X
oh nevermind i thought you deleted the "i'm going to quit" part. you should do that.
Post a Comment