Saturday, December 1, 2007

No One Understands Me

Aww, Rainbow by my house.

How difficult is it to cut my hair? The girl that usually cuts my hair was in labor so I decided to just get a cut from someone new. I want long chunky spikes with a Razor cut. There's a picture on the wall that I pointed to. Messy long spikes. I removed my glasses before the cut and when I put them back on I had 3/4 inch spikes like an AZN high schooler.

WHY!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ?!

Sigh. I guess I'm being punished for being judgemental. :[
But I guess, it's a new look for my hairchive. I realize that attractive people are attractive regardless of their hairstyle. So, it doesn't matter what hair I wear, I'm still gross.
===================================================================

Yesterday Mony & I went on a date :)
He paid for an expensive dinner and I tried to chase the waitress down and giver her my card by pretending to go to the bathroom, but caught her in the kitchen instead. Damn it, she already charged Mony. The other day Mony bought my family dinner too! Money ain't a thing to Mony and I don't know how to be like that. I have to quantify everything in my head.

How do you get into that mindset?
I'm trying to stop counting every cent and favor... trying to be a better person.

===================================================================

My Closet is Full of Ugly
Mony wanted to borrow a shirt and I warned him I have nothing good. "Don't worry, I'll find SOMETHING." He was more confident than he should be. "Chris... What is this?! OMG!!" "I told you, I can't dress myself." Mony was genuinely astonished at my closet.

Mony is my fashion consultant. I am his income consumer.

I am a flirt
At the party, I turned off the lights to encourage dancing and Lyell joked that I'm the creepy guy that graduated and comes to college parties turning off lights! Everyone pointed and said "CREEPY!" I was amused. When I had to go I hugged people for a long time because I do miss all of it. Sometimes I wondered why I came, but if I'm invited, I'll come. Why not attend things you are welcomed at? When I hang out with older gays, I feel unwelcomed... or not as cared for. These kids still at Berkeley never run out of love.

And flirting? There's no harm. I take pride in being very unregretfully flirtatous. I'm not creepy, just friendly. Sooo stop pointing your finger!!!! ;]

After the party I drove us back. On Santa Teresa in Mid-conversation I fell asleep and my neck snapped forward. My heart skipped a beat and I slapped myself. Fuck. I almost killed us.
===================================================================
Heart vs. Brain
He's everything you want. He's everything you need. He's everything inside of you that you wish you could be. He says all the right things at exactly the right time, but he means nothing to you and you don't know why.

Wouldn't it because easier if we had control over our feelings?

2 comments:

moAny said...

money is worth something to me... it's just the people I care for are worth more.

xT. said...

i hate when they mess up your hair, but you gotta deal with it :]