Monday, June 21, 2010

June Recap - Boys in the Bay

June 5 - I dated Jimmy for a month before leaving for LA last year. As I told him how cute he looked and got a little touchy, he backed away. He is dating someone (like facebook officially) and it made me happy and sad at the same time. I caught myself gazing at him. Gosh, these bay area boys really really got me tripping.



June 5 - I visited my grandpa who is hard of hearing. My mom sees him once a week to refill his medication. He takes about 6 a day. Even though he has functional canes, he created the one from a snorkel, bamboo, and small glass jar on the bottom. Wow.




June 4 & 5 - Spent the night time in the Castro. People watching at the Lookout. Danced, didn't get messy. Lounged at Esta Noche and relaxed.

There is boy that I have a crush on, but have never really met. I commented on all his videos that he produces on Youtube etc... yeah the usual creepy stuff that I do. When I saw him, I chatted with him as if I knew him very well. I asked him where he got his necklace and got close to his body while his boyfriend glared at me from the booth at Toad Hall. Heh heh.

We ended up back at his place where I ate their nachos and watched friends do raver things with glow sticks on strings. It was nice not to cook for drunk people and eat others' food. And my crush on him disappeared when I left his apartment and said bye to him through his closed bedroom door. It looked like him and his boyfriend were doing their usual post club bedroom activity.

The next day I reached into my pocket and found that I had inadvertently stolen someone's iPod touch. Oops. I must have mistaken it for my iPhone.



I put the self timer on and people walked in front of the camera. Take TWO!



June 3 - Hung out with Damien at Crave where they had a pole dancing contest. I love how ghetto it is. The Mexican lesbians with greasy braids, the slutty fierce black girls looking bored, boys with lids and flannels all jamming to hip hop music.






Dancing Alone to Pony -click the link for a collection of people dancing to Pony by Ginuwine. Hehe

June 3 - My littler brother graduated from High school. I feel as though, I'm not the greatest big brother at all. I rarely talk to him nor do I give him good advice. He's making plenty of mistakes, but I'm glad that he made it through high school. He's taking the community college route, which is great. I just home he doesn't get trapped in San Jose.

We celebrated at Taco Bell! But no worries, the real celebration is when the entire family is available.





June 2: Ern got his promotion so his hours are more normal. We gathered some gays and drank some beer on a Wednesday. I tried to make banana bread, but our oven was broken. So I pan fried it and made banana fritters!


May 31: I discovered that I got my creepsterness from my MOM!!! Look at my mom trying to steal shade from an unsuspecting Chinese woman. CREEPSTER!

5 comments:

thwany said...

your gramps is keepin' it rurrrr

the immigayrant said...

LoL! Your mum is funny!

And hopefully you found out whose ipod it was. Being unable to return something accidentally stolen like that must feel really guilty...

Love this post.

Cheers

No One said...

i loved reading this esp the accidental ipod stealing.

andrew

Anonymous said...

y would he get stuck in san jose?

I think ppl make their own futures. did u really think during ur first years at berkeley that u would end up where u r right now? everyone's got their own path that they'll have to figure out.

im sure he'll be fine

P. said...

Jimmy is so cute. Of all the boys you've been with, I like Jimmy the best.