Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Recap - Straightening Things Out

My friend on the above left texted me about needing a place to stay during LA pride. Well of course! Even though we aren't best of friends, we are gay friends and that's enough for me to shelter you! :] You'll just have to make friends with the couch surfer who we found on line.

While these gay boys went parading around LA doing gay things with their ginger friend such as a circuit party, weho (dunch dunch dunch), getting their car towed and tanning on the beach... I handed him my keys and did a load of straight things. (Plus LA charges cover at the Pride festival. In LA... even PRIDE has a price.)

June 12 - My coworker got a job offer in New York. His good bye party was at Libertine, a pretty sweet lounge on the Sunset Strip. I put on my straight guy uniform: dress shoes and a collared shirt- rolled up sleeves because I'm cool, buttons open because I'm sexy and looking for pussy. Check out those designer jeans with my overused credit card inside. "Girl you looking fly, can I buy you a drank?"






June 11 - Exploring our neighborhood- the roommates coupled up and headed to Cha Cha Lounge. It was like Fiesta Cantina in WeHo, but Straight. Lots of women with breasts and pepper spray wedged between them in case you were staring too long. And of course a bar that was impossible to penetrate. Cha cha was so straight that there were lesbians.

I was obnoxiously scissoring my fingers when I saw them. Beers! Grunt! LESBIANSSS! And our table was named Casandra. Hot.

photo c/o ern

June 10 - Saw an Improv show! Some old theatre ricers and Puppetropolis. Which is improv... but with elaborate puppets. My mind was blown away! They all did different voices and was able to dish out wit after wit. Nope, no gay people doing improv here.


June 8 - There was a Mixology session at work. Instead of taking the class, I just hung around and drank unwanted drinks. Heh Heh. That's how I get my free buzz at work. Afterward, I headed over to a bar with the coworkers where some sport was playing on the TVs. So much testosterone, my eyes were watering.

2 comments:

thwany said...

the middle guy in the first pic is a cutie

letopho said...

@thwany my friend thought he was a porn star