
Didn't take pictures for the two events below, so I'm using someone else's pictures.
June 12 - Alysia got me a deck of cards for my bday that had the Kings Cup rules on it. So in the middle of the day I played a round of kings with Alysia and Caitlin. Oh Yeah! Lots of booty slapping. Apparently 7 is "Never Have I Ever" which means you say something you've never done and folks who have done it take a drink. These are my go-tos when I play that really gets them drinking:
1. Smoked a Cigarette
2. Slept with anyone older/younger than me by 5 years.
3. Swa... never mind.
June 13 - Anthony told me that I'm his favorite person to hang out with on Sunday afternoons because we do stuff without stressing about it. Sundays are the best- less traffic, free parking... we explored a little bit of the neighborhood and just enjoyed the weather.
June 16 - Went to a downtown roof party. Devoured tons of sliders and grilled cheese sandwich bites. I danced all night to some classic jams like Brass Monkey by Beastie Boys, Jump On It by Sir-Mix-a-lot and other music white people seem to enjoy.
June 16 - Went to a downtown roof party. Devoured tons of sliders and grilled cheese sandwich bites. I danced all night to some classic jams like Brass Monkey by Beastie Boys, Jump On It by Sir-Mix-a-lot and other music white people seem to enjoy.





1 comment:
lmao i love the first two pics. i hope that girl is okay. before and after good lawwd XD
Post a Comment