Joe told me log onto AIM Express to check out how many buddy lists I'm on. Hmm. 1,698 buddy lists and only 5 people instant message me daily.
1,698 buddy lists? I don't have that many facebook friends. Whooo are you?!?!
I've had this screen name since high school and through Key Club, Berkeley and the gay community, I've whored out my screen name as if I was some sort of resource. And now facebook is integrating with AIM to consolidate instant communication. Gah.
I think I'd like to keep my AIM, Facebook, Blog, Gmail life seperate. Please stop trying to connect with one another!!!!
Though I guess it's my fault for using only one alias.
*click me if you're bored*
=====
Stop Motion Videos. There's a ton on youtube.
Stop Motion Fans check out this site: http://welovestopmotion.tumblr.com
Monday, June 14, 2010
Buddy List
Labels:
interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Way to feed my narcissism. My anonymous homo AIM ID is on 54 lists. My real AIM ID is on 150 lists. I don't think I know 150 people, and I only have about 20 people on that list. Huh. Why doesn't anyone IM me?
Also this is why I have 3 different sets of IDs. My real ID, anonymous homo ID (this one) and one that I won't mention. ;-)
Post a Comment