Monday, June 7, 2010

One of those Mondays

Forgot I had a doctor's appointment but was parked in and couldn't get my car out. Receptionist said I was at risk of being fined 75 dollars for rescheduling so last minute.

Begged them to push my appointment without the fine, but all receptionists were out to lunch so I left a message.

Coworker offered her car and I rushed out of the building. Left hand swirving through la, right hand calling the doctor on speaker phone to keep my appointment but only being 15 minutes late; was only a follow up anyway.

Turned on the street and recepionist said my cancelation had already been processed and te doctor was booked for the day. But... I won't be fined.

Phew.

Drove back to work and parked the car. Now waiting for my Korean burrito because I haven't eaten yet. Thankful for not being fined, not crashing my coworker's car and impressed by my la driving skillzzzz With a z.

One of those days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAH! I'M SO SORRY!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE AT RISK FOR A FINE!!! Everyday now I'm going to ask you if you have a doctor's appointment.

-Your work husband