One Long Island and a Shot of Chilled Grey Goose!
How fun! I am currently a little tipsy and by surrounding myself with great friends and my cousin, I have successfully put my mind at ease with all this anxiety that I have been suffering from lately. The Blank Club is chill and on Thursday nights plays 80s and New Wave! The stuff that Sandy and John Crisman listen to! I caught a couple of eyes with some cute guys and told my cousin I was gay! She told me she had the perfect guy in mind that she will introduce me to! Holla! I love it!.
I feel good, confident, and clear of all pressures that have been placed upon me. I figure that living life is more important that holding grudges or being so unforgiving. And I know if people are receptive of my actions then, power to you. I would rather be your current friend, than your regretful past. And that's what's up! ShhhhhIet
Friday, August 17, 2007
The Blank Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jon jon jon jon
joooonnnnn
JON!
bah.
Post a Comment