All I can do is swim laps until I swallow too much water, continue to be persistent because I still haven't gotten this job and post more hairchives. I can also watch "So You Think You Can Dance" until Sabra wins while eating chips and salsa.
My Favorite Dance: An 80's Power Lunch Jazz Routine. Please watch it.
I have been questioning my philosophies, especially when they've been challenged by someone whom I used to respect. But after everything, I've come to realize that my definitions have protected me thus far. I let myself become vulnerable to those who meet them. Yet even those people failed to return an expectation...surprisingly. And really, I don't expect THAT much; I am fair. But now, I have learned that I can only depend on myself (and the 24 Hour Fitness down the street) so there is no room for cursing and crying to those who trashed my relationship with them. I'll continue to give myself until I return everything I owe and continue to deliver respect and honesty because it's worth it to me. And being strong doesn't mean being silent. So, I'll continue to share my thought process.
It's a choice to disrespect me, but I hold my head high and offer a fading smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment