Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Body Maintenance

24 Hour Fitness is a social hub! Not only are there hot guys walking around, but I've also run into a couple of people from high school.

Once I got out of the pool, I greeted my friend who "recognized the way I swim." I guess being on the swim team together allows such observations. I also ran into Smyr's dad and my friend's boss. This is my new Sproul!


Well, not everyone is hot of course. There was this fat guy in the steam room with a Taco Bell nalgene. I was thoroughly amused.

I've been inspired by http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/. In only 16 weeks, this guy sculpted his body. Not saying that I want muscles all over; I just want to be confident when I take off my shirt.
I took off the picture because Tofu said it's something that I shouldn't be posting; I should wait for a "before and after" opportunity. Well, there you have it! You should read my blog quicker to see embarassing pictures of me.

No comments: