Being gay is actually one of the first things I describe myself as and it's difficult because I let that be the defining factor of how close I get to people. I respect people who know and approach me about it (like Sally). If you know I'm gay, it opens a lot of doors. It's kind of silly, but I act very differently around people who I think don't know and who I know, know even though I shouldn't.
Story: Hanging out with Smyr and his really straight friend Glenn. Glenn goes, "Yeah, I was a sophomore! I shouldn't have been working so much, in fact, I should have been knee-deep in pussy!" I respond in the DEEPEST voice possible, "OH I know what you mean!" *grunt*
God I was so disgusted. Anyway...
It's hard for me to say... "hey, you probably do, but I just want to check, do you know I'm gay? because I want to share with you my real thoughts."
So, if you want to get close to me, because I want to get close to you, please tell me: "Chris, you're gay, I know, duh... now stop smiling and tell me about yourself."
But at the same time, it's cool having a secret, even though, really, it's not a secret... at all.
You know I'm gay, right? But not just for the amazing sex, I enjoy the culture and underground community. That's really the best way to dabble in multiple organizations at Cal because you know... most of them are gay.. right? Open your eyes people.
BTW, if you're a straight guy with a sexy voice please flirt with me.
Check out the GAY-O-Meter
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html
How GAY are you? I'm 36%! Despite what you think!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Downe and About
Labels:
downe,
flirt,
interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH! i know what you mean. *deep voice*
i know what you mean! *no deep voice*
i feel constricted around people who are straight..
well what do you know. i scored 36%. i'm as gay as you are!
I'm so much gayer than you, Chris. I did a 56% on the test!
And dude, I was roommates with Sun, I know all the cool queers on campus ;)
BTW, hope life is treating you well. We should catch up sometime!
Post a Comment