I've been a photo nazi all my life. And now that my camera is broke, I'm even worse.
I called my warrantee service and they said they'll give me a full refund if the damages were indeed manufacturing defects! Excellent! I'm going to use that money to buy the new Canon SD1000, sleek and sexy memory capturing device!
Going through Aaron's pictures I found a picture of me and my cousin when we went to one her favorite places to eat: The Garage. The place has live blues music and great sandwiches. She's so hip and independent. Love it. This is the same cousin that I helped out the other day.
I called my warrantee service and they said they'll give me a full refund if the damages were indeed manufacturing defects! Excellent! I'm going to use that money to buy the new Canon SD1000, sleek and sexy memory capturing device!
Going through Aaron's pictures I found a picture of me and my cousin when we went to one her favorite places to eat: The Garage. The place has live blues music and great sandwiches. She's so hip and independent. Love it. This is the same cousin that I helped out the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment