Sunday, October 10, 2010

San Francisco - Eating and Dancing

September 25

A couple more shots from my San Francisco adventure.


The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen for lunch.  Cheesy deliciousness and a lovely picnic table meal.  We watched folks take wedding pictures.

Friends with overpriced cameras taking pictures of art.  Loving the muni bus system that took us everywhere.


SO Chicken lived up to Mony's hype.  Amazingly spicy! But the spicy pain disappeared quickly so we were able to continue eating.

Amazing nap and chill time before going out.

Bar on Church, why are you so fun?  Is it the ropes we can swing on?  Is it the bartender that flirts with me everyone?  "Do you want it strong?" he asked me with a wink.  "Of course!"

Dholla brought some Four Loko (alcoholic energy drink) and hid it in the bush.  Thankfully she covered the open mouth of the can with the gum wrapper so that bums wouldn't store crack/heroin in it.  I got a message from her the next day, "did I kiss someone?  I feel like I did."  I told her it could have been anyone.. who wouldn't want to kiss Ramona Flowers?

September 26
Went to the Folsom Street Fair.  Some of the fetish demonstrations made me nauseous, it was too hot.  It was like pride, but only the leather alley part of pride.  Do not need to return again.  Or if I do go again, I'll wear my leather chaps and bring a whip.  Because I'd rather participate than just be a spectator.

2 comments:

healy said...

I love the hair! it seems fun. . .fun fun=)thanks for sharing your life, xoxo

Anonymous said...

FOLSOM STREET FAIR! I think I'll bring my tefilin and be naked. It's still leather anyway.