Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is It

October 10: Manhattan Beach

My friends are so literate

We may be retiring the unofficial gay beach of Will Rogers for something a little more stress free.  We wouldn't have to deal with the ridiculous traffic heading west if we head south instead where there is more parking, less people and more quaintinity.  Yes, I said quaintinity.

We found a pokemon:


No idea what it is, but it provide much entertainment until I broke it to the bushes at the edge of the beach using a Frisbee.





Yes that's my ugly voice. I've been told that I sound like Artie from Glee.

4 comments:

Carl's Cup of Chai said...

haha omg it's paras!

P. said...

The korean on the left is your new blog hottie!

Madeline said...

I know what that bug is!!!! I didn't know what "potato bug" looked like when someone mentioned it, so I had to google it. And there you have it. :) Those things look nasty. . .

Huan said...

ooh! I know what that is! It's a Jerusalem cricket! =)
But I don't think they actually come from Jerusalem....