Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lost

David/Joey Dragon SF September something... Can't tell you, lost my organizer
Jimmy introduced me to Adobe Lightroom which makes photo editing a lot easier.  It's basically photoshop with less cropping more color/light adjusting.  The above is a noob attempt to adjust a photo, but I just up-ed the contrast with a preset.

I've lost my moleskine notebook and I feel lost.  Its not about planning the future because I can easily pick up a replacement, moreover, it's about losing my logged 2010.  I had everything written down: lists, thoughts, quotes, moments captured with my own handwriting logged with a date when it happened.  Taped inside were ticket stubs, name tags from work, and some stickers from random events I've gone to.  I also had a lot of money tucked away in a hidden pocket in the planner.

I am uber sad and hoping it will turn up some how.  I've scoured the house and the work place. iPhone calendar + notepad are shit compared to a physical planner.

I'm actually more sad about losing my moleskine than my truck =X.  Maybe.

I also had a list of things to blog about logged in.  Grr.  I guess we'll switch to electronic organizer until 2011 starts up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a new season.