All of my friends' parents decided to have children in October. There's like some swinger's party that happens on Valentines Days (9 Months before Oct.) I really thought there were more Gemini babies, but every weekend in October has been full of celebration.
I've decided that I'm bad with birthdays. I don't even want to look at the facebook birthday reminder on the right side. It's so easy to write on walls, but that's how lazy I am. I'm a bad friend.
All of my outings this month have involved a birthday.
Jimmy's 24th
Thai Patio
321
Thai food and kick back.
![]() |
| 24 cupcakes from an Asian bakery. One didn't make it. |
I remember being a event planner diva-saurus, but Jimmy rewarded me with a cupcake. :P I discovered that family style was a little difficult with a group of 20. Too much passing of plates, not enough eating.
Steve C's 26th
East West lounge in West Hollywood
Lounging.
![]() |
| "LOVE ME," Steve screams. We let his crazy Korean demands slide for this day. |
![]() |
| Some group photos and Ed and Erik wait patiently for their birthday celebration |
Ed's 26th
Super Cherry Pop in West Hollywood
Dancing.
![]() |
| Cheers... we lost the birthday boy |
We danced, did some model walking and drank lots.
Erik's 27th
Shik Do Rak
Rosen Karaoke
Korean BBQ and Singing to Pop music all night
![]() |
| Erik enjoys Bread pudding from Jaemy/David |
| Here's me watching Yonius, the Last Airbender, sing |
Steve P's 30 something. After you're 30 I don't think it matters. JK. 34th.
Kick back at his bachelor pad.
I found myself very social - chatted with new faces. Threw out corny jokes, I was on a roll. We learned about a Gay Piano bar in Silver Lake called The Other Side that has been added to the bucket list.
I was impressed with this guy named Henry who always approached me at these social events to chat even though we really never talked. Very nice. I noticed red marks all over his face. I was told that he got into a fist fight with someone who called him a fag. He broke the other guy's nose. Nice.
==
Though I'm thankful that each birthday was unique from the rest. :] Amazing!
Whew! I've sang Happy Birthday so many times this month that I think I sang it to myself brushing my teeth in the mirror. I've also forgotten that it's Halloween. No plans. No costume. I confirmed with MoAny that we've reached "that" age. HOW depressing.









3 comments:
I'm an October Baby toooo! ^_^
wishing someone happy bday on their fb wall is so utterly pointless.
Just saw your picture in Will's blog. OMG, two of my favorite bloggers in the same picture!
It's actually Will's fault that you get this bedbug vexing on your blog. I start coming here from the link in Will's site.
Post a Comment