Hmm still feeling blah. Wonder why.
I think I need to host a party. Hmm, pumpkin carving party next Thursday? Yes. That sounds brilliant. Unlike last year, I have no costume ready. Must brain storm!!!
I have a sudden need to reconnect with old friends. No desire to make new friends. Need to reconnect. Where are my roommates? The house is empty.
Need to get excited about something. Nothing to look forward to. Thanksgiving? Too far away. Halloween, no set plans, no costume. Vacation. I need a vacation.
Ugh. I'm the classic extrovert - incapable of being content during complete solitude. Quickly going crazy. Nothing to reflect on. Nothing on my to do list... hmm send out cards?
I should gather addresses... i should call someone.. like.. my mom.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You look innocently cute in the pic - like it.
The overexposed bright light helps improve the look in the t-zone area but you need to photoshop some scars off the side of your face. But on the other hand, this imperfection makes you look real, so I guess you should keep your scar on.
Last thing, I like this hair style. Finally you have a look that doesn't scream 'gay' from 100 yards away.
solitude is awesome, you should try it more often.
Why are you such a bully P? You're exactly the type of person that we raise awareness about in the media (especially considering all the recent events with the suicides). You think you're so powerful behind your anonymity. I really feel sorry for you, especially with all this privileged sense of hate that you have.
PS. I took the picture. Don't think I don't know anything about retouching. Fuck outta here
I'm feeling so blah too Chris. I totally connect with this entry. I love the picture by the way! so cute and artsy.
Whoa, didn't expect that. I'm sorry. You guys are so sensitive.
^isn't that exactly why you're anonymous P. Afraid?
Post a Comment