My parents came down for my birthday ^.^
Initially they were gonna stay with me during hot pot. I was excited to share a sake bomb with my mom. But then they decided they didn't want to see their son inebriated.
We met Marilyn Monroe:
That's right, I wore the same shirt from last night. Whatchu gonna do about it?!
And went to the beach. My dad was telling me about some show on Discover Channel and my mom took a nap.
Thanks for visiting Mom and Dad, where to next!?!?
Friday, June 4, 2010
Birthday with my Parents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Chris! your parents are so youthful and tươi... I guess that's what the Cali sun and beaches do to folks!
As for the Steven Meisel editorial, it's one of my favorite, I actually saw it back in Vogue Italia 2006! but thank you for thinking of me! woot!
tươi!?! Like vegtables?!? Troi oi troi oi troi oi!!
YESSS! tươi!! but they are not vegetables so it means fresh, you know... fresh and youthful! don't get it twisted!
your parents are adorable
i could see myself hanging out with your parents! lol. but i can also imagine they would out-party me!
Post a Comment